Friday, April 12, 2013

Going Hard! Beast Mode, Activated!

Or should I say, SASS Mode!! Hehe, that has a nice ring to it!

I signed up with Team SASS and started training with IFBB Pro Michele D'Angona in February. I have been diligently working out and following my program for a little over a month now. I've gained a few pounds and I'm feeling tighter all over. I never knew being a bikini competitor would take so much work! I'm busting my butt, but it's exciting! I like seeing my body slowly evolving into what I dream it to be! Having kids does take a toll on your body. You feel like you will NEVER get it back again but I'm determined to get it better than ever before (minus the stretch marks, lol, those aren't going anywhere!).

In the meanwhile, I'm eating 6 meals a day, working out 6 days a week, cardio 5 days a week, determined to be the best "Me" I can be by May 25th! I haven't been letting anything get in the way of my workouts. I figure out a way no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I plan them out ahead of time so that I don't miss them. I keep track of them and my meals in my phone so that helps a lot. It's easy to make excuses, but it feels good not to. I refuse to cheat myself any longer. I want a body that I will be happy in and proud of and once I get it, I plan to keep it!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment