Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chest, Back & Shoulders

Today was a chest, back and shoulders workout day. My upper body seems to be taking shape faster than my lower body. I'm sure the reason is because there was no fat on my upper body, lol. It's all in my abs and lower body. I like seeing the definition in my arms when I do lateral raises while looking in the mirror, beast mode activated! Or should I say, SASS Mode! I got NO rest last night. I went to bed at 2:30 and then each of my children woke me up at different times after that. They wake up every night and wake me up and they are 3 & 5. I didn't really feel like going to the gym, but I don't give myself a choice! I schedule my gym time and I go! We had to go early (my husband works out too) because the Kids Klub closes at noon on Saturdays. We got in, we smashed, we left. Cardio session included. I'm loving the treadmill at a 15 incline for my workouts while watching Netflix on my iPhone, lol. I feel the tight and fit body coming on! Slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment