Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Training....Again!

I'm back on the wagon, training again! I'm also studying to become a NASM CPT. We will see if I can get my first show under my belt and certification within the next few months. Things are hectic with a husband who has a demanding job and a 2 and 4 year old but I'm chugging along. It's easy to get tempted by some of the not so healthy snacks in the pantry so I have to keep snacks on hand that I can grab in an instant to help resist the urge. Some things I reach for are almonds, rice cakes and strawberry's. I have a wicked sweet tooth and I get bored easily with chicken breasts and veggies so I hunted down some recipes. So far I have had good luck and they taste great! The first I tried was protein powder peanut butter cups! These were easy and really did help curve my craving for chocolate!

Ingredients: 1 scoop Protein Powder, 1 tablespoon Sugar Free Fat Free Jello Pudding, 1 tablespoon All Natural Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup Water

You need cupcake wrappers to pour them in. This yield 3 of the normal sized cupcakes or 2 jumbo ones.

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Pour in cupcake wrappers. Freeze for 4 hours. Enjoy!

*Will add pics later!


No comments:

Post a Comment