Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Changes, 6.5 Weeks Out!

So, I have about 6 weeks to go until show time, yikes! It seems like a long time, but I've already been doing this 4.5 weeks. Can I make the changes necessary in time to appear in competition condition? I feel changes happening, but can I look "that" good in 6.5 weeks??

This week I had to make more changes due to continued weight loss. Now I must continue to tone and shed my belly fat and gain at least 3lbs. To do this my cardio has intensified and my food intake (especially protein shakes) have increased. I'm almost there, so close I can taste it (And a surf and turf w/a loaded baked potatoe on the side). This is tough! Sometimes I just chug along, no big deal, others I feel like just shoving something carb loaded and fattening in my mouth! lol I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though and that helps me a lot when there is a basket of oversized cookies and brownies (birthday party last weekend) starring me down, lol

The fun stuff, suits! So, I decided the color should be pink, it's only suiting for me since I LOVE pink, maybe yellow next time. Can't decide on a style though. Either one I'm going to swarvoski out myself though. Which style do you like better? Both from Vizion Couture, love his suits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment